Electrophysiology (EP) services at TriStar Centennial provide highly specialized treatments for patients with heart rhythm problems.
Our Cardiac Electrophysiologists trained at top institutions and are among the country’s leading experts and researchers in the field.From all over the Southeast Region, patients come to TriStar Centennial for a customized care plan that uses the latest techniques and cutting edge technology.
Heart rhythm disorders can be treated with medications or with a wide range of electrophysiology, mapping, and ablation procedures as well as devices, such as a pacemaker or defibrillator (ICD). We treat many different forms of arrhythmias, or irregular heartbeats, using surgical techniques, like Pulmonary Vein Isolation (PVI), also called pulmonary vein ablation, for:
- Atrial fibrillation (AFIB) (the most common heart rhythm disorder)
- Atrial flutter Tachycardia (heart beats too fast)
- Bradycardia (heart beats too slow)
- Supraventricular tachycardia
- Wolfe Parkinson White syndrome
- Ventricular tachycardia
- Neurogenic disorders such as syncope
- Other complex arrhythmias
To request an appointment today, call (615) 342-1919.